Bhimthadi Select is a special section of 30 stalls comprising of artisans, craftsmen
and designers working in the field of reviving and sustaining the traditional handlooms, handicrafts and other crafts of India. We had an escalating response from audiences across Pune last year, making it a massive success. This year we put forward a theme for the products based on ‘recycle, reuse and sustain’ at Bhimthadi Select.
The stalls can display an array of products which promote noble cause of sustainable living and we look forward to seeing support, participation and togetherness towards an eco-friendly Earth. Last year Sale - 56 Lakh+ | Total no of visitors- 2.5+ Lakh
an eco-friendly Earth.
What does Participation Entail
• Already existing goodwill and brand recognition of Bhimthadi Jatra
• This section will be the most promoted section through Television, Radio, PR and Social Media starting two months in advance.
• A 15 by 15 Stall
• Two tables and chairs each
• Tube light and power plugs
• CCTV coverage
• Security guards for night
• Three ATM Machines
• Volunteers present at each section for help and guidance.
• Coolies to help transfer your products to and fro from your transport vehicle
• First aid points for emergency medication
• Trial Rooms for Customers
• Separate Restrooms for stall owners
• Racks and stands can be provided if booked by November 1st. to be paid by the stall owners